Mining facility in Bosnia

Hi Everyone,

I am trilled to join the Balkan crypto community! :slight_smile:

Apologies if the topic has already been discussed in some of the existing thread, but it it is difficult for me to follow them as I do not speak your language (yet:).

Basically, I have recently moved to Croatia because of the heavy crypto taxation in my home country and stumbled upon information about the appealing electricity costs in BiH. I am considering to purchase few miners and I would love to find a place in BiH where I could plug them in.

Do you know if there is any mining company or reputable person, willing to rent few square meters of their mining facilities? I would of course cover the monthly electricity costs as well as agreed lease. It will mostly probably be 1-3 mining machines so not really a big deal.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

Andrew

2 Likes

what is power usage and place req?

Hello, and welcome to our community @CryptoCave28

I think you can easily find someone to assist you with your idea, and if i find someone i will point them to you :wink:

1 Like

Power usage will depend on the purchased miner, which I have not figured out yet which exact miner/s I will be purchasing. But assuming between 1500 - 3000 Wh if that helps. To be honest I am fairly new into crypto mining.
In terms of the place, it does not matter as much but I am located more on the south of Croatia so ideally up to Sarajevo and down to south of the country.

hvala lijepa:)

2 Likes

or let’s say from Zenica to south and/or west :slight_smile:

I will share this post to all of my friends, and ofc community at discord/telegram!

Its cool that someone used our ENGLISH category :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks @rux happy to be the pioneer :smiley:

3 Likes

So we are crypto friendly country… wuhuu

2 Likes

Prije crypto unregulated country :smiley:

1 Like

Tu sam ako treba prostor,prostor dajem djaba vase je samo struju rijesavat pozdrav novi travnik

2 Likes

kolko bi roki davala meni 1050 ti, mali mi govorio da to pocnem rudarit sta cu nema se

1 Like