Cryptopay Bankomat Kartica [Mastercard]

Jeste,ali standardno.Licna ,jedan racun i telefonski broj.

1 Like

Evo pitao sam hoce li i oni zabraniti koristenje kartice za gradjane van EU kao i Visa?

Ticket System
CREATE TICKET
Outside of the European territory ? (ID 478965)
Support Service 08 Oct, 16:00
Hello, Aleksandar!

Thank you for contacting Advanced Cash support center.

Yes, you can order our card. This information has nothing to do with our system. We offer plastic and virtual MasterCard cards in two currencies, USD and EUR.

Should you have any questions, please, contact us back.

Best Wishes,
Anna V.
Customer Support Service Engineer
Advanced Cash Ltd

Isto pitanje sam imao za support CPay-a i odgovorili su mi kao i tebi. 7 dana nakon toga su izrazili zaljenje sto vise nece moci pruzati uslugu korisnicima van eu. Cekam TenX, do tada, HODL.

Ovo sam ja danas slao i primio odgovor,pa cemo vidjeti sta ce biti.
Mislim da su ovo neki Rusi jer imaju i rublju u ponudi.

Ima li novih informacija vezano za AdvCash?

"Dear Community,

It has been brought to my attention that many of you have been wondering about the statements made by MasterCard to ban Cryptocurrency Debit Cards outside of EEA geographics. I have done some due diligence and phone calls with my issuers and banks and this in NO WAY effects the Centra Card and our operations. Our licensing agreement and Master Service Agreements gave us the same licensing rights to these institutional issuers that allow us to operate as Co-Branded Prepaid Debit Card Program in all regions we support. The MasterCard ban was made, again, to Wavecrest whom is the issuer for other cryptocurrency companies such as TenX, Xapo, etc. From my research, it seems as though these bans have been to Wavecrest for violating any licensing agreements they had in place with Visa & Mastercard. I am not positive on this matter of the ban, I am only reporting based on my research, however this issue does NOT apply to the Centra Card nor effect us in any way and been confirmed by our issuers."

1 Like

Pozdrav svima,
Dosta sam citao forum i evo upravo se registrovao :slight_smile:
Interesuje me da li se izaslo na zelene grane sa crypto karticama u BiH, da li je neko u novembru narucio neku karticu i koristio je za podizanje novca u BiH?