Bittrex down za BiH

Upravo je došao email od bittrexa u kojem se navodi:

Sa “žaljenjem” vas obaveštavamo da Bittrex International prestaje s radom u vašoj zemlji prebivališta. Sav pristup trgovanju i računima bit će zaustavljen u utorak, 29. listopada u 19:00 UTC / 21: 00 CEST.

We regret to notify you that Bittrex International will be ceasing operations for your country of residence. All trading and account access will be halted on Tuesday, October 29 at 19:00 UTC/21:00 CEST. Below you’ll find some helpful information about this process.

Postoji mogućnost da će nas i binance banovati.

Pitam se samo koji je razlog.

Očekuješ lavina effekt? :stuck_out_tongue:

Binance je to već bio odradio pa su nas vratili…tako da ne vjerujem da će se ovo odraziti na njih

Pošto su u pitanju “regulatorne nesigurnosti” ne bi me čudilo da i Binance nam isti mail pošalje ubrzo.

Nadam se da neće, jer ako to urade, vracamo se na VPNs

On October 18, Bittrex International informed customers who reside in certain countries (see full list below) that they can no longer use the Bittrex International platform due to regulatory uncertainty. All trading and account access for these impacted customers will be halted on Tuesday, October 29 date at 19:00 UTC/21:00 CEST.

List of Countries

• Afghanistan
  • Egypt
  • Bosnia-Herzegowina
  • Botswana
  • Cambodia
  • Central African Republic
  • Democratic Republic of the Congo
  • Côte d’Ivoire
  • Ethiopia
  • Eritrea
  • Ghana
  • Guinea
  • Guinea-Bissau
  • Guyana
  • Iraq
  • Laos
  • Lebanon
  • Libya
  • Maldives
  • Pakistan
  • Sri Lanka
  • Somalia
  • Sudan
  • South Sudan
  • Trinidad and Tobago (
  • Tunisia
  • Uganda
  • Vanuatu
  • Venezuela
  • Yemen
  • Zimbabwe

Withdraw Coins/Tokens
Please follow these steps in order to withdraw your coins and tokens from Bittrex International. You must withdraw your coins/tokens by no later than Tuesday, October 29 by 19:00 UTC/21:00 CEST.

At this time, you’ll want to withdraw your tokens by logging into https://international.bittrex.com and clicking Holdings. Next, you will need to search for the wallet and click the withdrawal button to open the withdraw dialog. Then, you will be able to withdraw your balance. Please note if your balance is below the minimum withdrawal amount for the wallet, you will not be able to withdraw it. The minimum withdrawal for all coins must be greater than 3 times the fee. For example, your balance in BTC must be .00150001 or greater as the fee is .0005.

Details: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000198452-How-can-I-withdraw-my-coins-

Customer Support
If you need additional assistance, please reach out to https://support.bittrex.com/.

After logging into support (note: different login/account than Bittrex International), select the “submit a request” button in the top right corner or use live chat to connect with an agent.

1 Like

Dođe mi mail jutros od Bittrexa u kojem piše, welcome to trade!

U nadi da su nas pustili, kreiram novi račun, i naravno… ništa