Storj’s Town Hall Event

Storj’s Town Hall Event

Novosti od Storj-a, event 21/11/17. Bit ce i nagrada u vidu Storj tokena :slight_smile:

Storj Labs is happy to invite everyone in the community to participate in a world-wide accessible town hall meeting. At the town hall, attendees will hear from Storj team leaders about our product roadmap, recent accomplishments, internal staffing, community growth, and our 2018 high-level goals. We will share a presentation followed by a 20 minute session at the end to answer community questions, which can be submitted via email and chat during the town hall. The town hall meeting will be recorded and be made available for those who cannot attend.

Community members can submit questions in advance by email to townhall@storj.io. Please remember, this is your chance to join us to discuss important topics related to Storj and our community. All the details for the event are listed below.

Storj Town Hall Details:

Where: The town hall meeting will be live-broadcast on the Zoom.us platform. Please register in advance using this online registration form.

Please use the link above to pre-register. Make sure you have the software downloaded before the town hall meeting. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to townhall@storj.io.

When: November 21, 2017

Time: 11:00 AM EST, 3:00 PM GMT, 6:00 PM in MSK, 11:00 PM CST and 8:00 AM PST. Please check your local time.

Email: townhall@storj.io
Please submit questions via email before November 20, 2017 at 11am ET. If your question is answered, we will send you some tokens and/or swag as a thank you for being awesome! Please make sure you have an ERC20 compatible wallet ready to receive any reward tokens for your helpful questions.

Please submit all questions in English. Reach out in rocketchat to get peers to help translate if you cannot formulate the questions yourself in English.

Town hall format: 45 minute presentation followed by a 20 minute open floor Q&A.

We hope to see you at the town hall!
Storj Labs Team

© 2017 Storj
3423 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305
If you’re not enjoying our emails, you can opt out.

1 Like

Sta mislis, ima li sanse da ga sada upumpaju do meetinga ? Mozda malo uletiti sada :smiley:

ma mozda sam ja malo subjektivan u svezi ovog tokena. ja sam se bas zalijepio za njega kroz farmering tako da ga vec skupljam. skocio je ovih dana opet:

$0.522553 (8.98%)
0.00007922 BTC (6.39%)
0.00157904 ETH (4.50%)

vol: 4,2 m $

gledam mu svrhu i stvarno je smislen a u ovom podrucju ne znam da li ima konkurenciju. sigurno je za long term. barem je moja taktika sa njim takva. imas ove STORJ i, II i III postove i prilicno je slozena njegova transakcija. ja sam usao u STORJ i farmeringom i preko etherdelte. ocekujem da ce rasti, cudan je i ruznog imena isto kao ether sto je bio.

Probaj preko trade grupe vidjeti imaju li kakve prognoze, svako malo ga spominju, lp

Zanimljiva prica. Premisljam se jos da uletim nesto. Vidjecu :smiley: hvala

1 Like